If you would rather not use the National Park Service Shuttle bus that is under limited capacity, consider reserving a seat on one of our open air safari trucks into Zion Canyon Scenic Drive. Our safari trucks have 12 seats with lap belts and provide great views for your drive into the scenic canyon.
Details are as follows: We are on MOUNTAIN TIME, one hour ahead of Las Vegas, NV.
- Zion Jeep Tours offers round trip transportation that will depart from Springdale into the scenic canyon to access one of 3 Zion National Park shuttle stop locations.
- Departure is from the Majestic View Lodge (2400 Zion Park Blvd) in Springdale. There is parking, restrooms, a gift shop, and a restaurant available there.
- This shuttle service is not a “hop off/hop on” type of shuttle.
- Children 40 pounds and less will need to bring a child restraint. (Safari trucks have laps belts, please see your car seat manual for compatibility.)
- The shuttle will stop along the scenic drive at shuttle stop #5 (the Lodge), #6 (The Grotto, Scout’s Lookout, The Kayenta Trail), and #9 (Temple of Sinawava and The Narrows).
- There is no cell service in Zion Canyon, once we drop you off we will have no communication until we meet at the designated pickup location at the reserved pickup time.
- 1st Shuttle departs at 7:30am and pick up is at 1:30pm, 2nd Shuttle departs at 9am and pick up is at 3pm, 3rd Shuttle departs at 10:30am and pick up is at 4:30pm. (We cannot deviate from these times as we have to have enough time for disinfecting of each vehicle between trips and make sure there are enough seats for all participants on the return trip.)
- It is important you are at your designated pickup stop on time as there is no cell service in Zion Canyon and the shuttles need to stay on schedule.
- If you are late and the shuttle leaves you, it is non-refundable.
- Face masks/coverings will be required for the shuttle as social distancing may not be achievable.
The cost of this shuttle service is $30 per person plus tax/fees. Zion National Park will collect fees from individuals who enter the gate via shuttle. The individual participant entrance fee cost is $20 to each participant (children 15 and under are free). Participants may use annual or lifetime federal recreational passes for entry of the pass holder (valid ID required) and three guests. Each participant who is not an annual pass holder will need to have their credit card available to give to the driver or Ranger at the entrance gate.